DMCA Notice of Copyright Infringement
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the text of which may be found on the U.S. Copyright Office website at http://lcweb.loc.gov/copyright/), dirtyrhino will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement that are reported to dirtyrhino's designated copyright agent.
If you are a copyright owner, or are authorized to act on behalf of an owner of the copyright or of any exclusive right under the copyright, and believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please report your notice of infringement to dirtyrhino by providing dirtyrhino's designated copyright agent listed below with the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyright work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at the Website;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit dirtyrhino to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit dirtyrhino to contact the complaining party, including a name, address, telephone number and, if available, an email address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
DMCA Now LLC
512 Lucerne Ave
Lake Worth, FL 33460
Phone: (800) 371-1217
Fax: (800) 371-0235
We have experienced some technical difficulties receiving a small number of DMCA emails sent over the past 60 days. If your content has not been taken down and/or you have not received an auto response with a ticket number from us within 24 hours of your email being sent please resend your email or contact us immediately.
We apologize for any kind of misuse of our service and promise to do our best to find and terminate abusive files.